This is a rare freehold site of 0.82acres (0.332hectares), located at the left-hand end of Compton Avenue, Kenwood N6, facing west, with its side elevation directly overlooking Highgate Golf Course with current planning consent to build a brand new super mansion of 32,120sqft (2,984sqm) which is current for just under three years.
Compton Avenue is a leafy cul-de-sac, off Hampstead Lane, Kenwood, which links Highgate to Hampstead and to the south, central London. It has become the most cherished, prestigious residential address in this much sought-after residential area and of particular advantage to HNW (High Net Worth) residents is the 24hr security at the top of the road, which in todays world, is an important amenity.
At the lower end of the road is Highgate Golf Course with its rolling hills and a short walk from the top of the road is Kenwood and Hampstead Heath where there are 900 acres of green open spaces and woodland for outdoor recreation.
Compton Avenue is nestled between the medieval villages of Hampstead and Highgate which are brimming with eclectic shops, restaurants, and transport facilities.
Within a short walking distance is Highgate School (amongst others) which is one of the best facilitated places of learning, for primary and secondary education regardless gender, with its 75acres of recreational space and as such, is probably unique in any metropolis in the world.
Plenty of public transport is available on Hampstead Lane and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is within a 10min drive and a private/commercial airport at Luton, is within 35mins by car.
Central London is approx. 4 miles to the south of this location, and it could take between 15/30mins to get there, depending on traffic.
- IN-AND-OUT SECURITY GATES AND SWEEP DRIVE WHICH LEADS TO THE GRAND ENTRANCE
- AN EXTRAORDINARILY LARGE, DOUBLE PRINCIPAL BEDROOM SUITE WITH DUPLICATE DRESSING ROOM AND OFFICE
- 5 FURTHER SPACIOUS GUEST/FAMILY BEDROOM SUITES, WITH A LARGE PYJAMA LOUNGE ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- LARGE FORMAL MAJESTIC DRAWING ROOM/SALON: FAMILY ROOM: STUDY:CHILDRENS STUDY
- FORMAL DINING ROOM: HUGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: GRAND ENTRANCE HALL WITH APPROX. 50+ GALLERIED LANDING
- HUGE SWIMMING POOL WITH DOUBLE-HEIGHT CEILING WITH WELLNESS SUITE, JACUZZI, EXERCISE STUDIO, GYMNASIUM, CHANGING ROOMS, TREATMENT/MASSAGE ROOM, SALON, STEAM ROOM, SAUNA/POOL BAR WITH RECEPTION AREA
- WINE CELLAR: GAMES/CLUB ROOM: PRIVATE CINEMA
- UTILITY/LAUNDRY ROOML STAFF QUARTERS/CHAUFFEURS ROOM: ADDITIONAL STOREROOMS
- CATERING KITCHEN WITH DUMBWAITER:2 SEPARATE STAIRCASES ONE WHICH IS GALLERIED TO FIVE FLOORS
- PASSENGER LIFT TO ALL FLOORS: CAR LIFT WITH TURNTABLE FOR 7 OR 8 CARS
Effective Rate: 11.6%
|Tax Band||%||Taxable Sum||Tax|
|£0 - £125,000||0%||£125,000||£0|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%||£125,000||£2,500|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%||£675,000||£33,750|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%||£575,000||£57,500|
|£0 - £125,000||0%|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%|
Interested in similar properties?
Call sales between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
020 8458 7311
or email us via the form below: