Occupying a substantial plot of 0,47 acres, a double fronted eight bedroom detached family home of understated elegance in a discreet Hampstead Garden Suburb location, directly overlooking and adjoining the rolling green acres of the Hampstead Heath Extension.
This breathtaking home extends to approximately 6,850 sq ft (636.4 sq m) over three storeys and boasts a plethora of original features behind a sweeping carriage driveway accessed from two separate closes. On entering, the principal panelled living rooms are centred around a grand reception room opening onto magnificent south facing landscaped gardens.
In addition there is a large family kitchen, library/study, indoor swimming pool, passenger lift and integral double garage. On the first floor the master suite offers a generous dressing room and en suite bathroom, three additional bedrooms and bathroom, whilst to the second floor there are four further bedrooms, family bathroom and kitchenette. The local shops of Temple Fortune and Golders Green Underground station are also both within close proximity.
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room, Drawing Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En Suite Bathroom
- 7 Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & Shower Room
- 2 Guest Cloakrooms
- Swimming Pool with Shower/Changing Room
- Kitchenette, Wine Store, Utility Room, Lift
- Double Garage, Carriage Driveway, Beautiful Gardens with Irrigation Systems
Interested in this property?
Call rentals between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
or email us via the form below: