Bishopswood Road is an exceptional restored Victorian residence located on the peaceful, crescent shaped Bishopswood Road in Highgate. The red brick facade with its period features and architectural details reveals a home of grand proportions that has been carefully modernised for 21st century living with a new build interior showcasing quality craftsmanship, designer materials and state-of-the-art home technology. The exceptional living space includes a master bedroom suite that fills the entire first floor, 6 further en-suite bedrooms, an ultra modern family kitchen, a selection of formal entertaining rooms, a swimming pool, spa area, gym and a cinema / media room and staff quarters. The impeccably landscaped garden with its collection of trees planted in the 1920s secretly conceals the basement leisure and entertainment suite below.
Bishopswood Road has long been one of the most desirable streets to live in Highgate. Highgate Village, with its characteristic Georgian fronted shops and the woodlands of Hampstead Heath are only half a mile away. The area is renowned for its high concentration of many of Londons top-performing independent schools.
EPC rating D64
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY, DOUBLE DRAWING/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN, FAMILY DINING ROOM WITH PAVED TERRACE, FAMILY ROOM
- STUDY, CLOAKROOM, LIFT
- PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM
- STAFF STUDIO WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH HIS & HERS EN SUITE BATHROOMS AND DRESSING ROOMS
- 5 FURTHER BEDROOMS ALL WITH EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- LEISURE FLOOR WITH SWIMMING POOL, JACUZZI, CHANGING AND SHOWER ROOM, SAUNA, CINEMA/ MEDIA ROOM, BAR
- 2 PLANT ROOMS, 4 FURTHER WCS
- GARAGE; CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY; LANDSCAPED GARDEN
Interested in this property?
Call rentals between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
or email us via the form below: