Winnington Road is arguably one of Londons most impressive homes built to an exceptional standard.
The house was recently rebuilt and comprises approximately 34,754sqft. The lower ground floor provides breath-taking entertaining space including a voluminous ballroom leading onto a bespoke and incredibly impressive leisure facility including; Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Plunge Pool, Gymnasium, Cinema, Games Room, Steam, Sauna as well as both Massage and Snow Rooms. Also on this floor you will find four staff bedroom suites, a beautiful prayer room and professional kitchen.
Entering the house on the ground floor you are greeted by a large and exceptionally bright entrance lobby with a stunning sweeping staircase and views through the wonderful formal reception space all the way through to a perfectly manicured garden. In addition this floor benefits from a luxurious and comfortable family/ tv room, dining room, kitchen and study. The first floor offers a large double master bedroom suite comprising two bedrooms, master sitting room, two dressing rooms and two en suite bathrooms. There is also an additional bedroom suite on this floor.
The top floor (second) has 3 further bedroom suites and as well as two sitting rooms. This exceptional house also has a spectacular 20 car underground car park/ showroom, Air Conditioning throughout, passenger lift with seating and ample parking on the large carriage driveway to the front of the house.
- RECEPTION HALL: RECEPTION ROOM
- DINNING ROOM: KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: STUDY
- MASTER EN SUITE BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM: MASTER SITTING ROOM
- 5 FURTHER EN SUITE BEDROOMS (3 WITH DRESSING ROOMS)
- 2 FURTHER SITTING ROOMS
- LESUIRE FACILITIES INCLUDING SWIMMING POOL, JACUZZI, SAUNA, SNOW ROOM, PLUNG POOL, STEAM ROOM & CHANGING ROOMS
- MASSAGE ROOM: CINEMA: GAMES ROOM
- ENTERTAINMENT/BALL ROOM: PRAYER ROOM: FITNESS STUDIO
- 9 PLANT ROOMS: 3 STAFF BEDROOMS: GUEST BEDROOM
- CAR LIFT AND UNDERGROUND GARAGE: LIFT: CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
Effective Rate: 11.9%
|Tax Band||%||Taxable Sum||Tax|
|£0 - £125,000||0%||£125,000||£0|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%||£125,000||£2,500|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%||£675,000||£33,750|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%||£575,000||£57,500|
|£0 - £125,000||0%|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%|
Interested in similar properties?
Call sales between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
020 8458 7311
or email us via the form below: