A unique opportunity to create and build your own country estate sitting on 27 acres surrounded by open greenbelt and countryside in the prime London location within 10 miles from central London.
Well screened and located on the sought after Totteridge Common, this Country Estate benefits from planning permission for a 14,000 sq ft detached contemporary residence and a further 2 on site houses measuring approximately 2,000 sq ft each, plus an existing house of 3,000 sq ft.
The landscape stretches over 27 acres of gardens and woodlands with the potential for an estate to be individually formed creating facilities for equestrian, leisure complex, tennis court, golf course, shooting range and helicopter pad, subject to planning.
The site benefits from the extensive transport links in London, with its over ground, underground, buses and black taxis all available. Totteridge & Whetstone Underground station is just 1.4 miles away from where central London can be reached in 25 minutes, or 40 minutes directly by car. The A1/M25 interchange is 2 miles away making all London airports quickly accessible, including the local Elstree Aerodrome which can be reached in 15 minutes.
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE 27 ACRES OF LAND
- PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR 14,000 SQ RESIDENCE
- PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR 2 FURTHER HOUSES OF 2,000 SQ FT
- EXISTING HOUSE OF 3,000 SQ FT
- POTENTIAL FOR FACILITIES INCL; EQUESTIRAN, LEISURE COMPLEX, TENNIS COURT, GOLF COURSE, SHOOTING RANGE AND HELICOPTER PAD SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- 1.4 MILES FROM TOTTERIDE & WHETSTONE UNDERGROUND
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 6 BEDROOM, 5 BATHROOM RESIDENCE
CALCULATE YOUR STAMP DUTY
Effective Rate: 11.4%
|Tax Band||%||Taxable Sum||Tax|
|£0 - £125,000||0%||£125,000||£0|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%||£125,000||£2,500|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%||£675,000||£33,750|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%||£575,000||£57,500|
|£0 - £125,000||0%|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%|
Interested in similar properties?
Call sales between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
020 8458 7311
or email us via the form below: