One of Hampstead Garden Suburb's most important houses set in a plot of 0.8 acres with direct access onto and with views over the Hampstead Heath Extension. Planning consent is in the process of being renewed for a substantial extension and leisure floor added to extend the property to over 18,000 sq ft.
Linnell Drive is a quiet no through turning located off Hampstead Way and adjacent to Hampstead Heath Extension.
This wide low built mansion is set in extensive grounds and enjoys direct views and access to the Heath and beyond. The existing house can be refurbished to a high standard providing an excellent family residence with extensive grounds.
- RECEPTION HALL / DRAWING ROOM
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- LIBRARY / STUDY
- STAFF SITTING ROOM / UTILITY ROOM
- BUTLERS PAMTRY / WINE CELLAR / 2 GUEST WCS
- 13 BEDROOMS (7 WITH EN SUITE, 3 WITH DRESSING ROOMS, 3 WITH SHARED BALCONY)
- 3 FAMILY BATHROOMS
- LINEN STORE ROOM / LAUNDRY ROOM / STORE ROOM
- GARDEN / SUMMER HOUSE / GARDEN ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE / CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
Effective Rate: 11%
|Tax Band||%||Taxable Sum||Tax|
|£0 - £125,000||0%||£125,000||£0|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%||£125,000||£2,500|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%||£675,000||£33,750|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%||£575,000||£57,500|
|£0 - £125,000||0%|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%|
Interested in similar properties?
Call sales between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
020 8458 7311
or email us via the form below: