Elysian House at 24 Ingram Avenue reflects luxury and sophistication to the letter.
A house of majestic proportions located in this coveted leafy residential street in Hampstead Garden Suburb, which backs directly onto Turners Wood Bird Sanctuary.
The grand living accommodation includes six bedroom suites, a collection of reception rooms, a dedicated spa and pool area as well as a cinema room and staff quarters.
- ENTRANCE HALL, RECEPTION HALL
- DRAWING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM
- KITCHEN, BREAKFAST ROOM, DINING ROOM
- CLOAKROOM, GUEST WC, LIFT
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM WITH LARGE DRESSING ROOM AND 2 EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- 5 FURTHER BEDROOM ALL WITH ENSUITES
- CINEMA ROOM WITH BAR, WINE CELLAR, GYM
- ENTERTAINMENT AREA WITH SWIMMING POOL AND SPA, POOL LOUNGE WITH 2 SHOWER/CHANGING ROOMS, SALON, SAUNA, STEAM ROOM
- STAFF QUARTERS WITH BEDROOM, DRESSING ROOM, SHOWER ROOM, WC, 2ND KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM, LARGE STORE ROOM, 3 PLANT ROOMS
- CAR LIFT, GARAGE, CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY, LANDSCAPED GARDEN
CALCULATE YOUR STAMP DUTY
Effective Rate: 11.6%
|Tax Band||%||Taxable Sum||Tax|
|£0 - £125,000||0%||£125,000||£0|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%||£125,000||£2,500|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%||£675,000||£33,750|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%||£575,000||£57,500|
|£0 - £125,000||0%|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%|
Interested in similar properties?
Call sales between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
020 8458 7311
or email us via the form below: