The house has previously has Planning consent, which will be reinstated shortly for a magnificent new residence of 13,488 sq ft over four floors behind a retained façade to include a substantial leisure complex with swimming pool and cinema.
This rarely available and beautifully elegant detached home brimming with character and period charm is set in one of Londons most coveted private Avenues and protected by guard operated security gates and CCTV.
Behind the Doric columned entrance, this well-arranged interior designed residence is gracefully arranged over three floors, all set around a magnificent double height reception hall with imposing staircase.
Set well back behind a deep sweeping carriage driveway, the house features a mature and extensive landscaped rear garden staged around a raised terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- DOUBLE HEIGHT ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- 27' DRAWING ROOM, DINING ROOM
- CUSTOM BUILT KITCHEN, 20' X 17' FAMILY ROOM/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- ELEGANT PANELLED STUDY
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH DRESSING ROOM, BATHROOM AND BALCONY
- 5/6 FURTHER BEDROOMS
- 3 FURTHER BATHROOMS, 2 GUEST WCS
- 20' X 14' BEDROOM 7/PLAYROOM
- STAFF KITCHEN/POTENTIAL ENSUITE TO PLAYROOM, SECONDARY STAFF STAIRCASE
- DOUBLE GARAGE, SWEEPING CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY PROVIDING AMPLE PARKING, 150' LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
CALCULATE YOUR STAMP DUTY
Effective Rate: 11.2%
|Tax Band||%||Taxable Sum||Tax|
|£0 - £125,000||0%||£125,000||£0|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%||£125,000||£2,500|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%||£675,000||£33,750|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%||£575,000||£57,500|
|£0 - £125,000||0%|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%|
Interested in similar properties?
Call sales between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
020 8458 7311
or email us via the form below: