This elegant family house of 7,924 sq ft offers exceptional formal entertaining areas whilst also having the benefit of excellent informal space too.
The large ground floor provides a double volume reception hall, 35' formal reception room, kitchen with servery and utility room, formal dining room and a 40' x 32' 'L' shaped informal reception room and breakfast room with a glass wall overlooking the swimming pool and rear garden. The first floor provides 4 principal bedroom suites all with dressing rooms/areas and en suite bathrooms. The top floor provides a further 5 bedroom all with en suite bathrooms. One of these is described as a games room with a sauna and another has the benefit of its own kitchen and may be considered a self contained staff/guest area.
Compton Avenue is one of two private roads off of Hampstead Lane close to the junction with The Bishops Avenue. The Red House is opposite the rolling acres of Kenwood and Kenwood House. Once you enter Kenwood you can walk directly across the Heath to Hampstead, Highgate Station is within 1,500m and Highgate Village is within approximately 1,000m. There are also direct road links to London's West End, The City, the A1 and the North Circular A406. Heathrow, Luton and City airports are easily accessible for private and commercial flights. The area is served by an enviable selection of top performing schools including Highgate, Channing, South Hampstead High School for Girls and Henrietta Barnet.
- DOUBLE HEIGHT GRAND RECEPTION HALL / INNER HALL
- LARGE KITCHEN WITH SERVERY AND UTILITY ROOM
- DINING ROOM, DOUBLE DRAWING ROOM
- MODERN 'L' SHAPED FAMILY/BREAKFAST ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE BATHROOM
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DRESSING ROOMS AND EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- 3/4 BEDROOMS TO THE TOP FLOOR ONE USED AS A GAMES ROOM WITH SAUNA AND ALL WITH EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- FURTHER STAFF/GUEST BEDROOM ON THE TOP FLOOR WITH KITCHEN AND EN SUITE BATHROOM
- OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL WITH 131' WEST FACING GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING FOR UP TO 10 CARS
CALCULATE YOUR STAMP DUTY
Effective Rate: 11.3%
|Tax Band||%||Taxable Sum||Tax|
|£0 - £125,000||0%||£125,000||£0|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%||£125,000||£2,500|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%||£675,000||£33,750|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%||£575,000||£57,500|
|£0 - £125,000||0%|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%|
Interested in similar properties?
Call sales between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
020 8458 7311
or email us via the form below: