Set behind a carriage driveway with electric gates, together with a separate garage with additional off street parking, we are delighted to offer a 5/6 bedroom double fronted detached home situated in the cul-de-sac end of a fine residential turning on the south side of Hampstead Garden Suburb.
This wonderful family size residence has been immaculately maintained throughout by the present owners and is presented in excellent decorative order offering three separate reception rooms on the ground floor as well as a fully equipped custom built kitchen/breakfast room leading out on to manicured rear and side gardens.
- ENTRANCE HALL: DRAWING ROOM
- DINING ROOM: TV ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: GUEST CLOAKROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM AND BATHROOM
- 4 FURTHER BEDROOMS: STUDY/BED 6
- 2 FAMILY BATHROOMS: LARGE EAVED STORAGE AREA
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS TO THE REAR AND SIDE OF THE HOUSE
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH OFF STREET PARKING
- CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY WITH ELECTRIC GATES.
CALCULATE YOUR STAMP DUTY
Effective Rate: 9.9%
|Tax Band||%||Taxable Sum||Tax|
|£0 - £125,000||0%||£125,000||£0|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%||£125,000||£2,500|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%||£675,000||£33,750|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%||£575,000||£57,500|
|£0 - £125,000||0%|
|£125,001 - £250,000||2%|
|£250,001 - £925,000||5%|
|£925,001 - £1,500,000||10%|
Interested in similar properties?
Call sales between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 1pm on Saturday on:
020 8458 7311
or email us via the form below: